- Hair must be pulled up and away from the face.
- Ballet classes require long hair to be in a bun.
- No jewelry except post earrings.
- All dance shoes and bags should be labeled with the student’s name. Studio is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No food or drinks (except water/gatorade) are allowed in the classrooms without teacher’s permission.
- Make-up lessons for missed classes are the responsibility of the student and are strongly encouraged. Please check with your child’s teacher to determine class options.
- Prices are based on average monthly fee. It is the same regardless of three, four or five classes per month.
- No credit is given for absences.
- Any student who will not be performing in the recital will have their last class at the end of April.
- There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- All make-up classes must be completed within one month of the missed class. No make-up lessons are permitted in May or June.
Appropriate dance shoes and dance attire are to be worn in all classes. These items may be purchased at the studio. All students must wear studio brand dance shoes or must have approval prior to purchasing other brands. The studio also sells a variety of leotards, tights, skirts and dance bags for your convenience. NO Walmart or Payless dance shoes are to be worn for class and NO jeans.
Here are the guidelines for appropriate dance attire for each class:
Ballet ClassesSolid color leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes. Hair should be in a bun.
Tap and Jazz ClassesAny style leotard, any style tights/dance pants and appropriate dance shoes. Check for class color.
Combo ClassesAny style leotard and tights, pink ballet shoes. Combo II also needs black buckle tap shoes.
Hip Hop ClassesA light fitting T-shirt and shorts/pants and black dance sneakers.
Gymnastics ClassesAny style leotard or biketard, footless tights, gymnastics shoes.
Lyrical ClassesAny style leotard, any style tights and appropriate dance shoes.
Adult ClassesAnything that you feel comfortable moving and stretching in as well as appropriate dance shoes.
BoysAny shorts/pants and T-shirt they feel comfortable moving and stretching in as well as appropriate dance shoes. Check for class color.
$25 non-refundable annual registration fee which includes PADC dancewear. Discount offered on registration fee for additional family members for $20.
Payments are due the first class of every month.
- 30 minute class: $40.00
- 40 minute class: $47.00
- 55 minute class: $54.00
- 2nd class per family: $39.00
- 3rd class/any additional classes per family: $27.00
- Single student unlimited: $190.00
- Private lesson per half hour: $25.00
- Single class Fee: $15.00
- Boys first class: $25.00
- Boys second class: $20.00
- Boys third class: $15.00
- We offer a 10% discount for military families (past or active duty) and daytime combo
- Private lesson per half hour:$25.00
- Single Class Fee:$15.00
*Any tuition not paid by the 10th of the month is subject to a $10.00 late fee.